An easy research project to find **free marketing/SEO tools and post to my blog.**
The work requires...
1. Research the tools on google.
2. A good knowledge of english as a description must be supplied for each tool.
3. Knowledge of html for link/text formating on the blog.
The first job will be on SEO tools. A list will be supplied of keywords to be used for blog posts/research.
Once the tool has been found it will be written up on the blog post.
**Each post/tool page should include as many tools for the subject as can be found - blog uses wordpress software.**
What is to be included on each post/tool page. Samples will be given for winning bidder, see this page for online sample - <[url removed, login to view]>.
1. Title placed in top "title" box at top of blog post. (short title)
2. Technorati tags in top of blog post/content section.
3. Header (h4 tags) in top of blog post/content section.
4. Tool url, anchor text and description in top of blog post/content section for eac tool added. Descriptions should be at least 30 words in length or more.
5. Normal tags in tags box. (same as technorati tags).
6. Description in description box.
7. Keywords in keywords box.
8. 2nd title in titles plugin box. (extended title)
9. Page name/post slug. (same as extened title)
**Easy job for someone who can scan a page and write up an accurate description quickly.**
Most of the tags are copy and post with a little editing.
Please supply samples of your writing and blog/html experience.
This job **will be to do 20 blog posts** with appropriate tools. I will give suggestions on sites to use.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).