I am in need of someone who has experience (who has actually recieved numerous grants) with getting grants in the U.S.
I need a car and I know there are car grants available out there but I don't have any knowledge with how this works.
1) Someone to find a grant that I can get in Minnesota to use towards a new or used car (hoping for $5k or more). The research and grant writing would be needed from you.
2) OR. Someone to find a grant and give me ALL the information and tips needed for me to write a grant and where to send it in. You won't need to write it, just supply me with all the information needed to obtain it.
3) OR. Identical to #2 but you will proofread my writing to make corrections/alterations before it is sent in.
When bidding, please state which of the above you will be doing for your price. Please also state your experience and what you've recieved in grants so far.
Car grant recipients PREFERED. Must be from the U.S.
If #1 is chosen, 50% will be delivered after completion. 50% after grant is accepted/rejected.
If #2 is chosen, 100% will be delivered after all information is provided and questions are answered.
If #3 is chosen, 50% will be delivered after all information is provided. 25% will be delivered after the final writing has been checked. 25% will be delivered after grant is accepted/rejected.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).