I am a Search Engine Optimization expert but I don't have time for this small client. So I need someone to do this for me. I need hands-on content-based SEO done for this website (redirect link: [url removed, login to view]). This bid is for hands-on work only. You have to do the actual work. I WILL NOT MAKE THE PAGE MODIFICATIONS FOR YOU. This is not a situation where you can give your recommendations to a PHP or HTML developer. You have to do the work yourself. This is for content-based SEO only -- keyword selection, meta tags, content writing, etc. You are responsible for competitor site analysis to find the good keywords - I WILL NOT DO THIS FOR YOU. No Adwords, no cross-linking, no promotioning. This is for PAGE CONTENT ONLY. Please provide a detailed plan in your Bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jul 20, 2008 10:51:20 AM:
Please visit my website (at [url removed, login to view] ) and specify very clearly in your bid which pages will be edited by you. Thanks
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jul 24, 2008 9:38:05 AM:
Nobody has yet posted what is the single biggest problem/opportunity for SEO on this website. There is a specific, huge thing. You need to tell me this in order to win the Bid. The site home page itself is shown in the screen shot attached.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jul 25, 2008 9:54:37 AM:
Ok nobody really quite nailed it yet so I'll just list it out:
- The biggest asset are the for-sale properties themselves. Their descriptions are rich with "long tail" keywords but currently, the descriptions and property address are not leveraged in the titles and metatags, and there are no links from the home page. I'm thinking we should add a "Top Deals" link to the sitewide toolbar, to a page which should behave similar to the Search Listings, but use a hard-link instead of a button, to make it Search Engine friendly.
- The second biggest asset is the Wiki, which currently can only be accessed through the Neighborhoods page. It's clear this should be linked to from each checkbox label.
- The third biggest are your standard title & meta on all the other pages.
In order to approve your bid there are still a few things I need from you:
- A list or estimated count of how many pages you'll be updating.
- How you will gather keywords? Have you identified the top 3 competitors?
- What will you change. Are you technically able to edit PHP source files? How about HTML templates?
- An actual BID AMOUNT :)
**Thanks for your patience with this long-winded bid selection process.**