I would like to have translated the DVD contents of a newly released modern, dramatic but heartfelt, Japanese movie for the fans of a particular Japanese actress (as I'm a fan myself). It's a low budget movie but I'm sure anyone who comes across this movie will enjoy it for the msg it tries to get across. More info on the title/actress will be given privately.
I'm seeking a translator with some experience translating Japanese to English and creating a transcript.
The DVD contents consist of the following:
1) Main Movie (80 mins)
2) Behind the scenes bonus feature (22 mins)
Besides the obvious translation of the dialogue I would also like to request the following:
- Transcription to Romaji of the Japanese dialogue as you hear it. This will be used for Japanese learning purposes.
- On-screen text translation of Japanese text you feel are important (i.e. a building's sign).
- Theme song lyrics in Romaji/English.
- Translator notes for what you feel should be explained about Japanese culture.
The Translator will be provided the raw DVD materials via online through direct downloads. Also, scans from a booklet of the movie will also be provided as it contains helpful info on the movie's story, cast, production staff, and lyrics of the theme song.
The completed project will not be sold for profit, made commercial, or the like. This is just a small fan project.
Hoping to see what talented souls I can run into on RAC. Thank you for checking out my project bid request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Transcript should come as a simple document that would open in Word Processing software such as MSWord, Wordpad, etc.