I need you to create 4 accounts on a UFO / Alien forum, and over the next 30 days each day create new threads and reply to posts by other people using those 4 accounts, so this means logging in with one, posting, logging in with another posting. etc.. between the 4 accounts Your Tasks Each day over the 30 days you need to create 1 thread a day for a total of 30 threads by the end of the 30 days Each day you need to reply to posts, and do 5 posts ( this does not include the threads you do ) for a total of 150 posts at the end of 30 days When you do the posts and threads try to do them at different times in the day if possible, but the main thing is that they are done. So by the end of 30 days you would of created 1. 30 threads 2. 150 posts 3. Provided me with 4 usernames and passwords and i will be able to see myself at the end of 30 days the threads and posts you have done. Each thread and post doesnt have to be alot, but it does have to be decent and i mean that, I wont put up with just replies like " Yes i like it too" or " Does anyone know about this " It has to be a decent post ok. im not looking for a large one just a regular post like you would see on forums, at least. Enjoy the topic and get into it. Do not copy from any other forum. I will check each post for copies online. Honestly this is a nice easy task that wont take long each day and its spread out. If selected and you do a good job this may lead to more work on a consistent basis of the same type. This is pretty straight forward I may select 2 people for this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 29, 2009 10:16:50 PM:
this project is back on
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jan 14, 2010 12:56:47 PM:
going to be picking a few people for this. pm me if you can start immediately. Please dont say you can if you have computer issues, live in a country where your liable to have your computer go down, hard drive explode, have your computer eaten by a dog or any of the usual excuses ive heard
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jun 23, 2010 9:10:42 PM:
Hi everyone who bid on this a while back. I have reactived this project for posting to a forum over 30 days. If your still interested, please pm back to say yes. Also let me know if you can begin immediately. Please do not respond if you forsee any difficulty in completing this project
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 24, 2010 3:30:24 PM:
im going to pick someone for this in the next 15 mins, im just going through to see who said yesterday they could start