The project goal is 10 pages of web content (600+ words each) about using command line email utility for MS Windows in connection with software that support VBA (MS Office products and, optionally, other software). Utility is quite simple with self explaining commands, full documentation available.
*Coder* will invent some REAL situations in which using Command line email utility through VBA scripts in particular software product might help to achieve better results.
There will be 1 page about each MS Office product with VBA support (i.e. Excel, Word, Access) and 1 (or 2) introductionary page about how to implement these scripts. Upon the rest of the pages, coder is asked to provide his or her suggestions (whether those pages will contain instructions for other software products besides those of MS Office or contain more examples about MS Office products, or maybe provide examples for completely another scripting language), so that we can agree upon character of job.
Copy of utility with other information will be provided upon agreement.
Also, some further detail specifications and instructions will be provided.
Please provide examples from your previous works or write a couple of sentences about any command line utility in the aforementioned manner (about using it with VBA).
Feel free to ask any questions!
Thanks for applying! We hope for a good cooperation!
The project goal is 10 pages of web content (600+ words each) about using command line email utility for MS Windows in connection with software that support VBA (MS Office products and, optionally, others). Utility is quite simple with self explaining commands, full documentation available.
1. Native (or Perfect) and professional English language.
2. 10 pages (600+ words each) about using command line email utility to solve practical tasks by integrating / implementing / using it with MS Office products (optionally: with other products with VBA support or other scripting language);
2.1. Each page consists of brief introduction, description of problem/task, batch file example for solving this task, explanation on how this works etc.;
2.2. Consequent style throughout all pages;
2.3. Each page will contain some of the keywords that will be provided after agreement;
2.4. Text is formated into paragraphs and provided in .txt or .rtf format;
2.5. Text does not contain "be" verbs (such as: am, is, are, was, were, has, have, had, be, being, been, do, does, did);
2.6. Text does not refer to reader directly (example: instead of "if You click this, you achieve that", rather "by clicking this that is achieved" are used);
2.7. If VBA scripts, command line examples or batch files work only in Windows 2000, XP, 2003 (and not in Windows 95, 98, Me) or in newer Office applications (VBA versions), it must be adequately noted.
3. Text will be delivered in parts and accepted gradually (according to milestone principle) to ensure consistency of text.
4. Writer must have comprehensive batch file, VBA script and command line understanding in order to be able to create batch files, VBA scripts and explain them.
5. Original text: **No plagiarism or copyrighted materials** (in their
original or modified form) are permitted! Text will be published on the web.
6. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, MS Office, VBA, other scripts