Off-page Website optimisation for [[url removed, login to view]] - off page SEO for Google, MSN & Yahoo
Objective: Substantially improve current ranking for key words given. Ideally aim for page 1 ranking on: Google, MSN & Yahoo for key words:
order management software, purchase order software, supply chain, supply chain management software, supply chain management solution, supply chain inventory management.
**Below deliverables are not set in stone - please suggest your own approch to get results if you got process or methodology that will work - please define deliverables in your bid**
**Value add suggestions by bidder:**
Please _include_ in your bid anything else you would be able to offer (in addition or instead to specification below) as part of your quote which would enhance ranking of my website
Please _include_ in your bid latest thinking and methodology on website optimisation and list of technologies and techniques suggested for use
Absolutely no SEO techniques to be used in this project which could lead to any search engine penalizing our website.
Please point out in the bid any specific knowledge and previous experience, which would make a difference.
We need a professional who can deliver all latest off-page SEO techniques for fast and lasting results.
1) SEO for entire website with focus on index and 4 solution pages.
2) no actual on page work required, but report on recommended on page actions
3) Off page optimization for 5 keywords in line with latest SE placement algorithms:
5 main keywords:
order management software
purchase order software
supply chain management software
supply chain management solution
2 other keywords:
supply chain inventory management
4) Get 2 blogs to blog about your site and include links to website.
5) Write and submit 3 original articles (no use of articles which are already protected by copy rights or cut and paste from other websites) linking to website (each article need to gain you dozens of backlinks).
6) Gain 40 quality links from quality posts on related forums (supply chain, inventory optimisation, EDI, electronic order management, etc.)
7) Submit 10 existing case studies and articles to min. 40 online article publishing sites
8) Submit your site to at least 50 search engines, directories or influential one way links sites
9) Documention all submissions made
10) Documention with recommended ongoing tasks, projects and frequency to maintain ranking
11) Documention and summary list of all links gained one, bi- directional, all directories and all submissions made
12) All SEO work perfomed must look natural within the SE 'law', must not be misleading to search engines and must absolutely not lead to site being penalized by search engines.
13) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
no requirements - off page SEO only