This one is quick if you have done
telephone sales or surveys etc. before
only there is NO SELLING INVOLVED.
This is information gathering/research.
0. Find 20-30 companies that meet
the profile we give you
1. This is for Ontario/Canada, but you can
call from anywhere in the world
2. We provide the script
3. fill out questionaire
4. find out: names, mailing addresses
phone numbers, email of whos involved
- then find out if anyone else
5. Must be reputable
6. No selling involved
We would like you to be:
a) responsiveness to communications - within a day
b) quick turn around on project with status updates here and there
c) non-disclosure signed.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).