In March 04, I wrote a 50 page iPod eBook for 3G ipods which I have been selling at www.ipodebook.com. Since the release of the 4th Gen of iPods and the iPod minis, the iPod eBook needs to be updated. A lot of the info is available on the Apple site and also on various other ipod sites. You will also be able to use your own knowledge of ipods. This work will require: - research on the internet - testing proceeses on 4G iPods and minis - writing up the results in an easy to read manner - making all the links in the ebook live - formatting the final version of the ebook. Because the book is already written, it shouldn't take too long for an experienced iPod user to update it. If you do not own a 4G iPod, this is probably not the gig for you. In the first instance, I would like the 4G iPod ebook completed. Once I am satisfied with the quality of this, I will release 50% of the payment. I will release the remainder of the funds once the iPod Mini ebook is completed. If you wish only to tender to revise one or the other ebook (eg just the iPod mini ebook), that's OK. Just make it clear in your response which one you are bidding for and why. I will pay an extra 20% bonus if photos and screen shots are included in the ebook at appropriate spots and a further bonus (to be determined by effort involved) if additional tips and tricks (and anything else) are included in the new ebook. The quality of the work is important - both in terms of accuracy of the instructions and the clarity of the instructions given. If you are not a skilled writer in English, or you plan just to plagiarise other people's work (I will be checking the contents), please do not apply. Please send me a sample of your written work, detail of the ipods and accessories that you own (or have access to), tell me what you do with your ipod and tell me about your experience of doing jobs involving written communication. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
1) Complete, accurate, and clear revision of existing iPod eBook for 4G ipods and iPod minis (or one of these if mutually agreed).
2) eBook must be in Microsoft Word format and all changes must be tracked (so I can review them). All links in the book must be made active. The final version will be released as a PDF.
3) Completed eBook must be properly formatted in either its existing style or, if agreed, in a new style.
4) The ebook must comply with intellectual property laws and must reflect the original work of the author (with appropriate rewriting or attribution if another's work is used as the basis for some of the content).
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).