I am looking for a Virtual Assistant that can assist me with the growth of my internet business. At present I run some websites and also do some outsourced projects for many other clients.
At present I am looking for a dynamic virtual assistant that can help me for initially 10-20 hours per week but this will grow as my business continues to grow and I also am able to get more projects as I have assistance in doing them.
Ideally you must be able to know about:
* Web research
* Wordpress (design or content changing)
* Social Media Marketing
* Basic HTML & PHP coding
* Creating of simple web pages including design
* Simple script installations
Your English must be fluent. You must also be available to talk with me in clear English through Skype so I can discuss the projects at length with you and ensure that understanding of what needs to be done is followed.
Please bid on an hourly basis for 20 hours work for the first week.
This will be a trial for one week if the work is completed well then we can look at monthly working on this.
I look forward to your bids.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.