I am looking for someone to do the following. Test the site and do the write up that I will be presenting it to people who are interested in investing in this venture, educating them on the benifits of this application. This is how I like you to do it. If you this right I will also like you to do the Business plan (that I will open another project for you, since you know this site now)
1. This is home improvement site. Basically you will registering as an service provider and service buyer. As service buyer you will be creating the few different requests (in different catogories under different states ( you will provide me that info). Then as service provider you will be bidding on those projects. You will write the test plan, test case and after executing it provide me the summary.
2. After you will test it, now you know the whole process. You will create main points in the powerpoint and the very detailed descript of each bullet point in the word format. I will also be able to suppy you the feature lists of this application. You can drive the benifits from that feature list plus add your own. Also pro and cons for home owner going to live home expos/shows verses using this site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).