I need you to figure out which font is present on the screenshot. I need you to find an EXACT MATCH. The font on the picture could be cleartype or not.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 7, 2010 6:56:45 PM:
Now the screenshot has been included
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 7, 2010 7:08:25 PM:
Please notice that the image is not blurry. It was stored lossless. It is the font, which is blurry.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 8, 2010 4:18:57 AM:
I have gotten three attempts but none of the fonts are exact matches. In the attached zip file you will find examples of fonts that obviously do not match. The match needs to be an exact pixel match.