I am looking for some people that are willing to give some information about themselves and their life as a freelancer. I would like the following:
1) At least one image of yourself. It would be nice to have a couple.
2) An image of the place where you work (even if it your home), and an image or two of the city where you live.
3) Answer these questions with at least a couple of sentences:
A. What is your name and where do you live?
B. How many hours per week do you work freelancing? (tell a little about the tasks you perform, and your interaction with customers)
C. How long have you been doing freelance work? What are your plans for the future?
D. What else do you do besides freelance work? (hobbies, time with family and friends)
E. Describe a couple of your largest projects, or favorite projects.
F. Describe some of the most typical jobs you do.
I want to publish a few articles, so I will accept multiple bids. For now, I prefer not accept any bids larger than $15, and I will take the smallest bids first.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).