See <[url removed, login to view]>
for examples based on the mortgage industry. We want to do the same for human resources. There are already a bunch of these kinds of things out there - check your local library and you'll see movies on sexual harassment, workplace safety, etc.
We need to retain all the best key information from these and condense them down a bit and put them online.
Note I'll provide more information relevant to the topic once a bidder is chosen, but it's copyrighted material so I cannot post here. It's just source material to consider and draw from.
The 6 Topics we're looking for:
- Sexual Harassment & discrimination
- Time management
- Substance Abuse
- I9 and W4 forms including wage garnishment
- Workplace voilence / active listening / defusing anger
- Employee rights briefly ADA disabilities + right to unionize + family medical leave act (laws)
How condensed these movies can be I don't know..it'll be up to you to include key data, direct the viewer to th HR dept or manager for more info and edit out portions. The more humor we can add into these the better, but obviously it needs to be very sanitized humor. John Cleese's (from Monty Python) company in the UK (Video Arts) did some fantastic videos on customer service that are great reference material. Actor enactments are ok in the script. Generally, I want to keep them as short as possible while still delivering with integrity, and I'm sure the scripts will vary, so assume a max of 20 pages among all 6 scripts i.e. "substance" might be 2 and "violence/listening" might be 7...etc.
thanks for bidding!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
scripts in Word.