Note: when I say $10 = $10 Worth of Bitcoins
------ Currency ------
The main Currency used is Bitcoins, this currency is not related to the game but it's related to the lobby, so the user would pay the fees to host a game or join a table
------ Deposit//Cashout ------
Integration of Bitcoin
Users will have an option To Deposit Money Using Bitcoins, as it generate for each user a bitcoin address, this process Must be AUtomatic
Users will have an option to Withdraw their Bitcoins to a Specific address, this process must be automatic
------ Template Design ------
It will be a Single Page, that will show, the Header and the footer and between of them a high Resolution HTML5 Monopoly Game
------ login system ------
When User Will arrive to the website, and after the Plugin Will run, It will show two forms "Login: Username and Password" & "Already have an account? click here" then jquery form will show and ask the user to complete the form and sign up
Along with email verification
------ Admin Panel ------
Please Check the attachments Because I added a admin panel Skin so you Can work on it,
I must see number of Register Users,Profit,Edit Users,Edit Fees
------ Lobby ------
When Users Login to the Monopoly Game, He will be in the lobby browsing available games or Host a Game
Maximum Number of Players in each Hosted game is 4
While User in the Lobby, He see His Username, Profile Picture and Online Users (chat), Balance And the Boarded Table
[boarded table: Host_GameName, Host_Username, Award_Amount= 4xEntry_Amount, Entry_Amount Players: X/4, Password Protected Y/N, Status: Preparing or Playing ]
Search Function, User can Search for Host_GameName
if Hosted_Table_status = Playing, User can click on it and Spectate the Game
------ Hosting ------
User Will see a Button in the lobby Called "Host a Game"
After that a Form will popup (jquery) that contains:
- Name: (Host_gamename)
- Entry_amount: (the amount required to enter)
- If Entry_amount < $5 Then Shows an error (minimum EA is $5)
- Fees: A read-only Label that will show the fees
- Enty_amount = EA
- Fees = F (Look down)
- if EA ≦ $20 F = (EA x 1.1) - EA (example: EA = $15 ===> F = (15 x 1.05) - 15 = 15.75 - 15 = $0.75 F = (40 x 1.07) - 40 = 42.8 - 40 = $2.8 F = (70 x 1.09) - 70 = 76.3 - 70 = $6.3 F = (90 x 1.1) - 90 = 99 - 90 = $9 T = 15 + 0.75 = $15.75
- After Completing the form, User pay Total_amount To make his Game Visible to other Members
- Now the Admin of The Hosted_Game will be in the hosted game and that hosted table will have: Chat at the bottom, Admin_Host_Username, Player 2_username, Player 3_Username, player 4_username, Status: Waiting for Host to Start the Game.
- Admin_Host Can Kick Players
- Host Can Not Start the Game if There is 1/4 Players in the hosted table
- Host Can see a button Called "Start Game" is Disabled When the Number of Players in The Hosted_Table = 1/4 else it's enabled.
- After He clicks it the game will start.
- Host can See a Button Called "Cancel Hosted Table" this Will Refund The Total_Amount he paid for.
---- Joining ------
if User Wanna join the a Hosted_table He must pay Entry_Amount to Enter, then he will join the table, Joined_user can see a Button Called "Refund and Return to lobby" this Will Refund The Entry_Amount Paid for.
---- Game Ending -----
After the Players have finished Playing and ofcourse their will be a winner, the Winner Will earn the Award_amount.