I have a travel web site "Live Like a German"
[url removed, login to view]
which is focusing on travel/destination guides for Germany, and helping people to find/rent vacation rentals there.
I would like to review and upgrade the current style of the web site, and therefore would like to have a new design for templates to make the site look nicer.
The logo itself is fine and there is no need to design a logo. Focus is on page design.
The task would be to design on the order of at least 9+ templates for:
- browsing destination guides
- browsing vacation apartments
- browsing travel guides
- details for a vacation apartment
- details for a travel destination (e.g., grocery shopping, restaurant review, etc.)
- about us
- useful travel links
- blank template (for other content pages)
As a result I would like to have HTML templates that can then be used as a basis for PHP.
- web 2.0 compliant
- loading performance is also critical.
- should augment nicely the style of the pictures used and the existing logo