I am wanting to have the phpmydirectory script template match my Revolution theme design of a local directory I'm creating.
Phpmydirectory info can be found at:
Main Site: [url removed, login to view]
Demo: [url removed, login to view]
Phpmydirectory is the script that creates the business directory. It has it's own imbedded templates.
I will be linking to the directory from my Wordpress Theme (Revolution City)- example of the theme is at this site:
[url removed, login to view]
Summary of what I need:
1. Phpmydirectory template to match the Wordpress theme design as close as possible so the transition from Wordpress to phpmydirectory appears seamless.
2. Will need a link placed on the menu of the Revolution City theme that looks like a part of the theme that says "Directory" and then links to the phpmydirectory script.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Windows XP
- IE 6.0+