We are a small accounting firm that processes expenses for clients. We need a program that:
1) Has database capability.
2) Database can populate other fields.
3) Ability to calculate simply mathematical formula
4) Apply that math formula to client’s expenses, for example:
$2,000 expense with a reimbursement reduction of $200, then applying an 80%/20% split of the remaining $1800.
5) Ability to track payments and produce periodic reports. Automatically email reports to the clients.
6) Program needs to either interface with Quickbooks for check printing OR have built check printing capability.
7) If possible, would like each client to have access via internet to their own personal data.
Sample spreadsheets (presently being used) and more details available upon request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Outlook 2003, Internet Explorer, our web server is in unix environment at hosting company.