1. Go to [[url removed, login to view]]
2. Enter **Title Company** into the Keyword field
3. Enter **MD** into the Location field (MD is abbreviation for Maryland)
4. Hit "Find It" button
5. The search results are categorised. Under the heading "**All categories related to "Title Company" in XX**", I need categories as given in the table below:
| | KEYWORD | LOCATION | CATEGORIES |
| (a) | Title Company | MD | Title Insurance Companies & Agents (462 entries)
Attorneys (107 entries) |
| (b) | Title Company | DC | Real Estate Title Search and Abstract Services (64 entries)
Title Insurance Companies & Agents (37 entries)
Attorneys (13 entries) |
| (c) | Title Company | VA | Real Estate Title Search and Abstract Services (1024 entries)
Title Insurance Companies & Agents (482 entries)
Attorneys (42 entries) |
6. For each listing, I need the
**Company Name, Address, Email, Phone number, Fax number, Website address**
7. Note that you may (in most cases) have to go to the website of the company listed and get the details from those websites.
8. I will pay ***_2.5 cents per entry_***.
So it will be between 2100 and 2200 entries.
My question - How much time will you take to complete this?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).