**Customer support clerk(s) needed**
Our Company handles quite a high number of emails with regards to mailshots done. This will be an initial trial and depending on quality of the level of work done this can become an ongoing job(s)s.
Initially we need 1 customer support clerk but depending on our demand this may go up to 2 or clerks needed.
The clerk will have to be **Very Fluent in English**
* The clerk will have to do a remote desktop session and use our inhouse MS outlook facilities. )This will later be transferred to a browser based platform.
* Daily there can be hundreds of support emails.
* There are reply templates for the matter of the enquiry but the clerk need a sense of British humor and also need to comprehend the high level of professionalism which need to be maintained.
* The clerk needs to have very good English comprehension.
* We need a minimum of 5 days work per week done.
I’ll open this bid for a 1 week trial. If we are satisfied I will post the same bid for 3 more weeks upon we can decide what the way forward is.
**If you are interested to bid on this job your quote should reflect 1 week’s clerk labour.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
These terms will apply:
If the 'Coder/Recipient' place a bid on this open job he/she accept to adhere to the following:
1. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
1.1 In consideration of the '1Master Company' making the Confidential Information available (directly or indirectly) the 'Coder/Recipient' undertakes:
1.1.1 to treat all the Confidential Information as confidential, regardless of when it is disclosed or obtained and the form in which it is disclosed or obtained;
1.1.2 not to disclose the Confidential Information to any third party;
1.1.3 not to use or circulate the Confidential Information within its own organisation;
1.1.4 not to use the Confidential Information in any way which would be harmful to the '1Master Company'
1.1.5 to effect and maintain adequate security measures to safeguard the Confidential Information from unauthorised access, use and misappropriation;
1.1.6 to notify the '1Master Company' promptly of any unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of the Confidential Information of which the 'Coder/Recipient' becomes aware and to provide all reasonable assistance to '1Master Company' in terminating such unauthorised use and/or disclosure; and
1.2 The 'Coder/Recipient' acknowledges that the Confidential Information is of a proprietary and confidential nature.
If any of the above is bridged by the 'Coder/Recipient', or if the '1Master Company' suspects the 'Coder/Recipient' to be bridging any of the above on reasonable grounds the contract will seize with immediate effect.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jul 9, 2007 4:41:06 PM:
We have changed the JD of this bid, I would like you to view this. Thanks
The clerk needs a PC with access to the internet.
Windows XP SP2 with 'remote desktop connection' available