I want to bring some enhancements to an existing genealogy program TNG (<[url removed, login to view]> ) that works with php and mysql.
requested enhancements are:
1. Automatic choice of languages depending on browser, applied to top and bottom frames
2. Language cookie, to memorise preferred language of visitor
3. Possibility to add "sticky notes" on each individual page: kind of guestbook, creating a mail to the administrator and an entry in the individuals data, so that any visitor can easily leave additional data regarding any individual in the database.( like the post-em concept of Rootsweb -see <[url removed, login to view]> ) The main advantage of this is that people can leave remarks and data without the need to get passwords to enter the database.
4. Add the list of individuals linked to a source on the [url removed, login to view] page
5. Allow to link photos to the sources (through gedcom import as well)
6. Define a "group" field whereby I could define that all individuals found by a search belong to a certain group. (For instance descendants of x, individuals with name Y) This group fields would show up in the individuals page ([url removed, login to view]) and link back to a page that would allow to enter general info regarding the group (origin of the name, geographical map, etc) and would sum up the individuals belonging to that group. An individual could of course belong to many groups. The group could be deleted as a whole, or individuals could be deleted.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape",