1. The program should look into a comma-separated text file
which contains many domain names such as [url removed, login to view] (look in the enclosed txt file for how the "input" file will look like).
2. the program should then go and extract the title and description of each domain.
3. thereafter, the program makes output files in HTML with
a maximum of 50 domain names per file. These files the program calls "[url removed, login to view]", "[url removed, login to view]" "[url removed, login to view]" etc
4. The output of these files should be in such a format that
the title of the domain becomes the hyperlink and it should look like this example below:
Example, for [url removed, login to view] then the output should look
----------start of example--------------
[url removed, login to view] Rent A Coder:How Software Gets Done
Rent a coder is an international marketplace where people who need custom
software developed can find coders in a safe and business-friendly
environment. Buyers receive an average of 12.4 (no obligation) bids in 24
-----------end of example-----------
The title and URL should be limited to 100 characters and description
limited to 200 characters (as in this example)
Other: There needs to be one line break per new domain shown.
5. The program should also generate a second "output file" as either a comma separated text file or an Excel file.
This 1 file should contain ALL the domains/URLs and which page the domain/URL is located at (say, [url removed, login to view] may be located at page "[url removed, login to view]").
So, this file should on each line contain the domain name as well as which page ([url removed, login to view]) that the domain is located.
Example (Please see the attached text file "point 5 output file example" to see the correct formatting of this file - the example gets screwed up on this page due to it adds unnecessary HTML code):
NB Important - Please note that "point 5" above is an addition to the original request and therefore any bid must include this addition.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).