We are looking for a inventory management program that will accomplish the following goals:
1. Keep track of inventory (incoming and outgoing inventory) and inventory adjustment.
2. Search specific items by stock name, serial number or country of origin or sizes.
3. Update stock level automatically from sales
4. Keep track of which item customer purchase and price.
5. Listing of Items with a low stock level
6. Generate report for customer, managers and internal staff based on their requirements.(e.g. particular preference for a model)
7. Generate product report based on country of origin, sizes or model,etc.
8. can display (with or without) two prices (cost price and selling price) for different customer
[url removed, login to view] a customer has a fault with a product, it may be returned to us. The database must be able to keep track of customer and info of returned product.
10. Provide our customer an item of our stock on loan while the item is with our supplier
We have no preference as to program language but have to stick with Access for DB.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
must be accessible on a local network (shared drive), ideally multi user