I need a program that will modify the individual text files and then merge them into one file as summarized below and detailed in the attachment.
1) There will be two directories.
2) The program will need to be able to browse to these
directories or at least allow the directory paths to be
A) The files in each directory will be sorted alphabetically
and will need to be processed in this same
3) Once the file modifications have been completed (see attachment) all of the files contained in the C:\Mat folder will be merged together making sure to maintain the proper spacing between each new file. The correct spacing will be 16 lines from the Last Dog in the last race of the previous file. In most files the last Dog will be named Empty Post. (Perhaps the user could have the option of entering the number of spaces as it will vary based on how many lines are exported for each Dog.
The example contains up to 12 lines per Dog, so the spacing will be set at 16.
Please see the example file to verify that you understand the proper spacing.
4) The Files found in the C:\Eve Directory will be processed the same way as the C:\Mat Files. Once all of the Evening files have been modified and merged together,then the Evening files will be merged into the merged Matinee file. See attachment for example.
Space is restricted here so more details will be found in the attachment.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 Pro, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7