Require the services of 2 - 5 web page information harvesters to comb web sites per geographic region looking for specific type of web sites, once located collect organization name, 2 links and if available phone and contact person. Collected information will be transferred to us in a preformatted excel file (will be supplied). We typically find about 200 - 300 entities per geographic region. We pay per region. Once we locate a team of individuals these services will be required ongoing and prefer to continue to work with the same team of individuals. Bid prices are expected to be per geographic region. Once candidate and us have negotiated due dates it is a must that they are met. Initially test group includes up to 12 geographic regions.
The initial Regions include:
Atlanta where we anticipate up to 150 sites to be harvested
Austin Texas where we anticipate up to 150 sites to be harvested
Boston where we anticipate up to 150 sites to be harvested
DC Metro Area where we anticipate up to 300 sites to be harvested
Denver where we anticipate up to 75 sites to be harvested
Charlotte where we anticipate up to 200 sites to be harvested
San Francisco where we anticipate up to 250 sites to be harvested
Seattle where we anticipate up to 150 sites to be harvested
Triad area of North Carolina where we anticipate up to 200 sites to be harvested
The information we require is:
1. Name of the business organization
Type of organizations include: Chamber of commerce, Business Associations
Business Schools, Business Leads Group, Community organizations such as
The Jaycees, Private corporation that host and/or promote business
events such as mixers, symposiums, etc. (No travel and tourism sites)
2. Home page URL of the organization
3. Calendar page URL of the organization
4. If available on the site, the marketing or president name
5. If available on the site, the marketing or president phone number with area code
You will receive training on how to identify the right organizations.
also be provided.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Information must be provided by due date.