I have a data search and entry project for a **team or a fast worker.**
**_Preconditions for the bid :_**
1. Bid only if you can finish the job by the deadline. (There are legal and economic consequences for me)
2. Bid only after you have seen the attached MS Word file and **confirm this in your bid**.
Having said that, the essence of this project is to search the internet using Google, Yahoo etc for **Auto-Retailers** (specific companies given in the attached file) who have **sold** or **are selling** _auto parts_ made by **specific manufacturers from 1996 to 2005 i.e. present.
**The attached file is detailed...however, if you still have any questions, please ask.
I want the details (see example in attached file) in **MS Excel**.
Since this is a search and enter, I cannot estimate the maximum number of records /entries. **I expect in excess of 2000 records**. I will pay **10 cents per record /row of Excel.**
A bonus is guaranteed if:
1. The project is ahead of deadline
2. There are more than 1500 entries.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows / MS Excel