I need a reliable solution in php to extract data from the Google Adwords Keyword Tool ([url removed, login to view]).
The Information that will be passed to the script:
- Name of the Keyword (for example: car insurance)
- Option to get the data for just that keyword or for that + other related keywords that returns.
The information that should be extracted from Google:
- Match type exact
- Local (UK, I will run the script on a UK server) search volume per month (for example: 6000)
- Global search volume per month (for example: 12000)
- Estiminated CPC (for example: £1.96)
There's no need for a userinterface, a php function getdata($keyword, $option) that returns an array with the kw, local search volume, global search volume and cpc would be good.
The script has to be pretty quick, any questions let me know.