Please take a look at the following website: [url removed, login to view] . I would like to start with this one. Attached is the
excel file showing the data that has to be collected. Its including the sample result from the following product:
[url removed, login to view]
All the pictures of the products need to be saved to a folder named promoplastic. The picture has to be named as an item number, e.g. if the item number is #1234, the picture has to be named [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] accordingly. Some suppliers have a "click to enlarge" in their website. In that case the biggest version of the picture should be saved.
1) if more than one color or size, it should be all insterted in the color column separated with commas
2) Price has to be without $ (dollar) sign
3) imprint area = ad space = ad area
4) All info needs to be filled up as much as possible. Some info is missing in some products, so those cells can be left empty.
4) ONly products under the "Products" section, no discontinued or specials please
Please fill up a few first product lines to show that you understand completely the task and to proove its the job you'd like to do. We have around 50-100 websites to do, so this would be a long-term job. Plus every year the information should be collected again as there a re new products or sometimes the prices change.
Please give your cost for collecting 500 products.
Upload the sample file of a few products for me to check. Its important that the data contains no mistakes.
PM all your questions. Thanks.