looking for a similar script like this request: [url removed, login to view]
but using PHP
1) User uploads a file using a simple fileupload control.
2) The original file is saved in a folder called "Original".
3) The file is opened and converted into FLV movie using size/bitrate parameters specified in the php file
4) A snapshot of the video is taken and stored in "Snapshot" directory.
5) The converted movie is saved in the "Converted" folder
6) the FVL-Player displayed the video in a php-page
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $93 para este trabalho
Good day. I already complete same job under ASP.NET (please look at http://www.elance.com/projects/138166.html). So, will be happy to port this solution to PHP. For some details look at PMB.