For adding some functions to an already existing backup-software written in Delphi I need an efficient, honest and professional Delphi-coder (no newbies please).
Here the functions which I need to be added:
1. Secure Upload with SFTP/SCP, now only standard FTP is implemented.
2. a small semi-transparent window which can be opened and prints the softwares activity. Logging is already implemented in the software, so only the small window must be added.
3. Eventlog like here: [url removed, login to view]
4. the software monitors for file-activities. If the app sees, that some file/filetype is updated too often, then it should
ask if it should ignore the file(s) or just save it in intervalls of for example 1 minute or similar.
5. also show log in trayicon if the mouse is moved over the icon. For example show last 3-5 activities.
6. Play/Pause/Stop the whole backup-software. Right now this works only for single backup-profiles, so if there are
3 backup-profiles, you have to Pause/Stop each one of them.
7. there is an auto-profiler function which is always ON. Here we need a setting for switching it on/off.
Please no standard-messages. Only bid, if you can start immediately to work on this project, can offer good communication and can tell me why you want this job. Thank you very much for your interest in this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.