Hello everyone! The project below needs to be written in Delphi 7 using a DBISAM database. I need a user-friendly In-Out Board software that allows employees to see the whereabouts and the status of their co-workers. This network software should allow users to run the main EXE from a shared Windows drive. There should also be an administration utility that allows the manager to add employees and adjust other global settings. Running the main EXE, employees can see the status board or change their own status. This software must have a good looking, professional interface, like a finished commercial product. The best way to implement all the features we are looking for is to have a look at existing programs such as Scry and EIOBoard. However, there are some differences between Scry/EIOBoard and the software I need. EIOBoard has a web-based administration utility. I would like both the main EXE and admin utility to be Windows applications (single EXE each). There are also some features that I might want to add or remove. Both the main EXE and admin utility must be very efficient application that won't create useless network traffic. You can use DBISAM for the central database. The interface must support the WinXP style if run on XP. The interface must be well polished, intuitive, with professional-looking icons and easy to use. Best regards, Eugene
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) All 3rd party components used in the project.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
4) All source code must be well commented. This is an important requirement and cannot be ignored.
5) You must also agree not to sell or give away the source code or portions of the source code or the program to any other parties. We require complete exclusivity.
The software must run under Win98/NT/Me/2000/XP as stand-alone EXE files without any external files or any other libraries.