I need a Borland Delphi Function that performs the following two tasks.
Function DateTimeTZtoOSTZ(const DateTime: TDateTime, TZ: TTIMEZONEINFORMATION): TDATETIME;
The DateTime is given for the time zone (TZ) and needs to be adjusted to the OS time zone, taking into consideration daylight savings time.
The DateTime could be any year/month/day.
2. A class that retrieves the time zone information for all of the time zones via the registry into a list and provides access to the time zone details
3. A demo application that performs the following. Allow the user to enter a date/time and time zone and convert it and display the result.
The routines should be optimized for speed performance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
All 32 bit versions of Windows (win95+)