I need a Delphi application ( Delphi 7 or above ), witch is doing the following:
1. read all the email from a POP3 email account
2. all the emails remain on the server and are not marked as read
3. read the content of the emails and extract all http:// links
4. display links in a tlistview
5. should be able to handle 200-300 emails with no problem
I need simple interface and clear code with one [url removed, login to view] unit and one main where all the functionalities are called from [url removed, login to view]
A thread must be used: BMDThread and showing progress of reading the emails ( 4 from 200 ).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).