We need to make new club Lottery management plug-in for our software Mekashron Business.
Attached with this bid is the interface sample of the lotto plug-in and database structure.
The basic idea of the business is that we sign up members for monthly fee and for that
we fill and send the weekly lottery for them.
We also group members into large groups and if one of the numbers in your group wins the rest of the group wins as well.
The plug-in must have the following properties:
1. Database Design
2. Configuration Screen Number generation No Of Entities Per Group
3. Group Creation Form for all 3 different games.
* Games are different in numbers generation style, we will give full explanation on how to generate numbers per group after accept.
7. New Games Creation Form and assigning them to products. (products table inside our software db).
4. Excel Number generator for the Next lottery.
* Because players payment is linked to recurring order the generator must
check that there was no problem with the payment. (a mark in orders table).
5. Input winning numbers.
7. entities Payment for winnings generator form.
6. entities profile manager.
* Display what products entity have.
* what games the entity is part of.
* properties for every game (number, group etc...)
* history of games, winnings and payments.
inside our statistics form.
* How much winners and how much we won.
* How much players we got, groups per game kind, empty groups.
You can download our software from [[url removed, login to view]].
User guide: <[url removed, login to view]>
We will be available on MSN for any assistance.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
To install the plug in into our application just copy the attached DLL into <programfolder>\plugin and copy the MySQL data files into MySQL's data folder.