The DB Designer project has two objectives: 1. Migrate the DB Express database connection components to MyDAC database connection components ([url removed, login to view]) 2. Convert the DB Designer application to VCL Delphi component and the component will be used inside the MDI Child form with another components. Also you have to encapsulate the services inside the new component The services will be encapsulated in methods. The next services you will encapsulate: File, Edit, Display, Database, Plugins, Options ----------------------------------------------------- More details about DB Designer project Development environment: [url removed, login to view]® Developer Studio for Microsoft® Windows?"? Version 10 [url removed, login to view] DB Designer [url removed, login to view] Query Builder database libraries The objective of this project is create a database designer extensible using different DB drivers like Core Lab, MicroOLAP, DBE among others. The company Active Database Software ([url removed, login to view]) develops a framework to connect its Query Builder Component using different drivers “See the Query builder installer in the folder /query builder??. After you install the query builder you can find the all source code about database adapters and the query builder. I want you use in this project then next classes: 1. TacBaseMetadataProvider 2. TBaseSyntaxProvider 3. TacCrMyDACMetadataProvider 4. TacMYSQLSyntaxProvider In the future we will use other databases using other adapters. In the attachment you can find /[url removed, login to view] file, it is a design part of the Query Builder. To follow you can see a description about main classes that we will use in this project. Obviously you have to exclude the class TacQueryBuilder. More info.. contact me...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 8, 2007 11:36:18 AM:
My company have to change an FREE DB Designer to our needs. We want you see our project.
If you want add info please contact me.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday May 10, 2007 12:47:26 PM:
We increased the price of the project...
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday May 23, 2007 12:50:21 PM:
I invite you to check my project....
Windows XP and Vista