The prevuse coder have left us a package of bugs that must be fixed.
Here are the requirements:
*Change user field to userID field and write userID into it.
* Scanning/Camera when clicking on scanning start the scanning program and only after user scanned his page show the Labels promote form.
* Label promote form must be resizable so user can preview his scan, also put the image into scroll panel.
* Remove seconds from date field in the gird.
* Scanning bug, sample attached.
* Size column should be formatted like in windows (1,254 kb)
* The software don't allow to open .exe files but it allows them when dragged in.
* Add search like in the rent plug in sample. Search will be done by label name and date.
* Remove unused forms from the module.
* Fixing keys press events, currently the fucose is escaping from the DLL's control to main application controls.
* Adding progress form while writing files into the database.
We need module developed for our software, Mekashron Business. download from: [[url removed, login to view]]
Attached, module sample. you should follow the same logic, All required components will be provide, I will always be available for help.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).