I have a software that is 99% done just needs some changes. (software attached)
I can send you the original software pack that the last coder used as well if you need it.
The software is called Smart Content Creator -> Fast Content Producer
You must an expert in Delphi 7 and have Delphi 7 software.
Here's the changes:
1) The Top Bar on top of the software, can it make it back to Grey, and put the Smart Content Creator title in Black. Which mean I do not want the orange banner cut across it. ok?
2) Could I have all the buttons to be grey color, and when it's mouse over, or click on, that's when the orange will appear.
3) And at the footer of the software, there is a thin orange script across it, can you remove that too? Thanks
4) Please remove the Purchase Template Button on General Settings, and also the
5) do you have the [url removed, login to view] file? Our FTP button is not working. If you do not have the file, it's ok... Please remove the FTP button too. Thanks
6) Finally, the smart content creator, original software is a Blue Globe Logo, and it's still appear at the tabs at the windows, if you notice... can you switch it to our logo?
7) Test, test, test - did we miss anything in our testing? Is something not working and should be fixed or removed?
If you’re interested in finishing this up for me please bid now.
I've included the software in this post so that you know exactally what's ahead of you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).