I want to create a Scheduler similar to the ones available in the following products:
Eraser: [url removed, login to view]
AutoTask: [url removed, login to view]
The Scheduler should be able to:
- Schedule the execution of tasks on an hourly, daily, weekly etc. basis.
- Schedule a task to occur on odd days/times e.g. every Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday etc. at 3:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm etc.
- Handle conflicting tasks e.g. Task A must be run before Task B etc.
- Run a task at Boot time by creating an entry in the Registry
- Run a task that can be the execution of another exe or script (Source of a Pascal Script Interpreter will be supplied)
- Assign Hotkeys to particular tasks so that the user can activate the tasks on a key combination rather than on a time basis. (A Hotkey manager source will be supplied)
- Schedule repeated tasks and auto remove tasks that have completed.
- Conditional tasks eg existence of a file or result of a script output.
- Produce a log of tasks processed.
- The Product admin should run from the task bar but the scheduler engine should be ran as an optional service application or as part of the taskbar app e.g for win9x users.
Special Conditions / Other:
1) I am very flexible, so new ideas are very welcome.
2) We must agree on the specifications/features and timescale before coding begins.
3) Development - Need daily updates on progress along with partially working demos when possible.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Must be written in Borland Delphi.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
32bit Windows All versions