We currently have a browser version of this application. Basically, there is a MySQL database which controls Clients. I would like to bring this to the desktop.
The desktop application will log into the MySQL database on the internet using the appropriate username and password.
Once logged in the user will have the following functionality.
1) Send a single SMS
2) Send a Group SMS (based on Address book below)
3) Address Book feature (Add/Delete/edit Groups | Add/Delete/edit mobile contacts )
5) Add variable values to be used in the Group SMS. Example: CLIENT_NAME will place the name of the contact in the SMS message body.
4) Reports - Including Message/mobile number/time/date/sender – Print feature
5) Additional Features: minor adjustments to end product.
6) An editable ini file should be able to set parameters like Domain Address for logging into the system.
Sending of SMS messages is via HTTP post and is already available and integrated on the web interface.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.