Develop a drupal module that helps an open source project manage documentation and user manuals.
- the built-in book module will be used to organize pages/nodes in a book
- there may be several arbitrary types of pages/nodes in the book (book page, book section, book illustration, etc.)
- revisions for each page/node should be tracked
- revisions can be diff'd with other revisions (using the Diff or custom code)
- a "version" of the book can be specified by:
------ tagging the current version of all pages/nodes in the manual; or
------ specifically going to a revision of a page/node and tagging it
- need to be able to export a specific version of the whole book as XML
When a user browses the manual, they will see either a specific "version" of every page or the most recently tagged version. If a page/node does not have a tagged version, then the most recent revision will be displayed.
if I start to browse [url removed, login to view], then pages/nodes in this book will display revisions tagged as v1 as well.
If I start to browse [url removed, login to view], then pages/nodes under in this book will display revisions tagged as v2.
If I start to [url removed, login to view], then all pages in this book will display revisions tagged as v2 because that is the most recently tagged revision.
The net result is that revisions of pages/nodes in a book/manual can be tagged similar to how source code can be tagged with a version.
The module should be compatible with the following other modules:
- Restricted content
- Administration menu
- CCK with all sub-modules enabled and the following related modules: Computed Field, Content Permissions, Fieldgroup, FileField, ImageField, Link, Node Reference, Number, Node Relationships, User Reference
- Database logging
- PHP Filter
- Update Status
- Flag Actions
- Creative Commons
- Simple Mail
- Content Notifications
- Notifications Lite
- Organic Groups
- OG access control
- OG notifications
- OG views integration
- Block edit links
- Custom error
- Global Redirect
- Login destination
- Path redirect
- role inheritance
- Secure pages
- Secure site
- simple Paypal framework
NOTE: We use Drupal 6.13 and would prefer to NOT upgrade as the unintended consequences my be grave :)
What I mean by being "compatible" is that I don't want your module to crash our drupal install ... and we use all of the other modules listed.
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $717 para esse trabalho
Hello we are a webdesign and web development company we got good teams for doing this work for more reference please see my PMB with thanks and regards 2basetechnologies