There is a custom module that fetches HTML content with SimpleHtmlDom library from a remote website and uses the fetched variables (as Drupal fields) to build a content type (I think computed field is used for this purpose).
The problem is, that the structure of the remote website has changed and the retrieved HTML as well and the layout of the content type is not working any more now. The reason is, that the fetched HTML seems to include another HTML layout now.
The job should be easy to accomplish for a Drupal expert, but be aware: It is not pure HTML, some modifications to PHP may be necessary (maybe strip tags and so on. You also have to be familiar with SimpleHtmlDOM and Custom Modules / Drupal Modules in general.
The project is more than fairly funded with about 100$. I know that is not more than 5, maximum 10 hours of work since I program myself but am no Drupal expert. Also, if you are reliable then you can be sure to get follow up projects for this website. I want one skilled person to support me on this website......
I don't want it as cheap as possible. I want a fair deal for both sides and I want quality and no hacks. Everything has to be done the "Drupal" way.
I have "older" nodes that show how the site should look like. And new nodes where the layout is messed up, so you can compare "Is" vs. "Should".
To give you a feeling for the real effort:
1) There is a (jquery based?) carousel of images that needs to be adapted. Here it might be possible to add some PHP to use different image resize logic depending if the remote image is thumbnail or landscape.
2) About or 4 or 5 HTML Tables / DIVS have to be changed so that the layout works [url removed, login to view] and location of the display is wrong on the node. This should be pure HTML (but maybe you have to modify 3 or 4 fields to strip or add tags here).
3) 2 views need to be modified: The overview page listing the content type, and the content type itself.......
4) One fetched field should be integrated (in a tab control) It was forgotten to be shown on the node.
5) It might be necessary to create one or two "image resize presets" / styles. I don't know the Drupal name for this,I just know, you can define it manually and define different "thumbnail" modes.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $173 para este trabalho
This is my job. I can do it. I ready begin now. ======================================================================================================================================================
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks