Modules: Web Services Client + Rules - can make requests and save data on cron run or any other event. First you can add Service Endpoint URLs in Description area and then accesss in Rules.
As main Idea we need some example Prototype with 2-3 Hotels when we see that we got what we need we can make import of full data.
What we need:
1) Demo Example
2) Import Vocabularies
3) Import info about Hotels - as we really need quick page loads and work with Hotel pages as nodes to use views on them and provide ratings, comments, flagging
4) Search for Hotels on site
5) Make Booking Check from Hotel page (Flag+Rules or other way)
6) Payment for the booking (Commerce)
7) Booking itself (Hotel, Flight, Сar, transfer if it is possible) (Flag + Rules or any other way)
I refreshed my knowledge of entities.
Concerning this, I will need to support later for ratings, comments, flagging, Rules and Views integration.
And as people say it is better to use core entities to preserve huge compatibility with other modules that can be used later?
Please post real:
Time to make example?
When you can make it?
Your questions about details?
We are interested in real profy for creating high qualified team of developers for big interesting projects for next 5 years.