We currently have a Database in Access 2000, Order Entry and shipping information and PayPal IPN intergration to automatically receive PayPal payments into the database to avoid typing. If you aren't familiar with IPN and in-depth Access, please don't bid. LASTLY to insure that you are interested and not just copy/pasting your info, please include the following in your BID "ACCESS OE BID".
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3. Normalize the database such that we keep all existing information but we don't have duplicate information that isn't needed.
4. We presently use an EBAY Item # and an Order Number for referencing purchases. We lack the ability to easily bring up 1 customer and see what they have ordered, but we need it.
5. Addition of Inventory, currently we have no inventory ability.
6. Add the ability for a customer to log-in and find their tracking number through a web interface.
7. When we receive an order from PalPal generate a templated email stating that it was received, when it should ship and their login information for tracking.
8. TO BE DISCUSSED, BUT NEEDED, ability such that when a PayPal order is received, we can have the database look up the ebay item number and scan the text for a hidden field that will tell us EXACTLY what the person ordered to avoid us having to look it up manually.
Windows XP / Access 2000