I am looking for someone to create a MS Access database to keep track of store inventories. This inventory database should have the following features:
1. data entry forms for entering data into the tables
2. reports for inventory, sales, profit loss, suppliers, current quotes, customers etc
3. capable of storing up to 10,000 individual products
4. accept images up to 1280 pixels
5. store up to 10 images for each product
6. SQL scripts for exporting to MySql database for CS-Cart and/or osCommerce
7. facility for exporting selected data to CSV file (i.e. a window showing source data which can be drag-and-drop into another window for export)
8. export and import data into CS-Cart 1.3.5’s MySql database (sample CS-Cart exported CSV file attached)
9. export data to be used to feed shopping cart database, eBay auctions and Amazon Marketplace (sample data fields in the attached eBay file)
Preliminary database tables and their fields are in the attached file. This database may need to be adjusted to meet the objective above.
Interested coder must send portfolio of work with your bid for consideration.
Only persons with rating of 9 or higher, worked on 20 or more projects should apply.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Window XP and later