Add metric units to 420 AutoCAD drawings ??" the result would be a cross section showing metric unit in the place of the english units. You would save the files .dwg, .pdf, and .zip format. The metric conversions are done for you and put into a chart. You will use the chart to open the files and fill in the metirc units in place of the english units.
I will attach the charts and example files.
* Number of Files ??" 420 Gravity files. We plan to convert approximately 330 reinforced files at a later date. The current project is for 420 Gravity Files.
* File Type ??" dwg files save in AutoCAD 2002 compatible
* Change Units to Metric per the resources below
* “Gravity Walls?? pdf
* “Factors of Safety Conversations?? Excel Spreadsheet…
* Make PDF’s of every dwg file
* Zip every dwg file
* Make sure that the names of the files stay *exactly* the same as the English unit files for both the DWG’s, zipped dwg’s and the PDF’s.
See attached zip files for example autoCAD file and pdf.
1) .dwg files save in AutoCAD 2002 compatible.
2) PDF’s of every dwg file.
3) zip files every dwg file
4) All deliverables must be saved on the server in folder titled Metric.
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jun 20, 2007 8:23:07 AM:
I am going to repost this bid as the project requirements have changed. Please read carefully the new project requirements and post your new bid. Thanks. Adam
.dwg files save in AutoCAD 2002 compatible and up.