I have a small project that requires PHP knowledge.
I have designed an affiliate program (fetish arena) that offers people the opportunity to sell memberships to two of my sites.
My payment processor I use for these sites and for the affiliate program is CCBill.
The general procedure is:
A person signs up for the affiliate program.
He gets an email with his CCBill Affiliate number and his affiliate admin URL at CCBill.
Here's what I need help with:
I have built a Content area where affiliates can get banners, free picture content, hosted galleries, daily picture galleries.
So, I need the following:
1. A log-in area where affiliates can log in to the affiliate content area. (using their CCBill affiliate ID as their username, and a password of their choice)
2. Once they are logged in, they are directed to the main content page.
I have all the banners, pics, hosted gallery links already there.
But here's the MAIN thing I need...
As they log in, I'd like:
- a welcome <affiliate_ID>
- "Here is your affiliate linking code:"
which would look something like:
<[url removed, login to view]>= 123456&HTML=[url removed, login to view]
[[url removed, login to view]
- At the same time, I would like all of the banners and hosted links to display the specific affiliate link codes.
I will provide you with some links to other affiliate programs that implement these features really well.
That's about it!
I look forward to working with you.
Steve Essakow, Owner
Steve Essakow Associates
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Unix, Linus, BSD