I need some working code examples of ajax and CSS, I can use on my web pages to display content. Specifically, I want to be able to:
1. Hide and expand content within a div,
2. Loading and displaying the contents of another web page after clicking a link,
3. Clicking a link to expand one div and close another.
Example, if I want the user to choose between viewing a photo and a video, he could click the View Photo link, then click the View Video link. Each div would open and close respectively.
Please make sure these examples work in Fire Fox 3 > and IE 7 >. You can provide them in .txt files for ease of use and reading.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).