This is a very basic AJAX project. Basically we want a single web page that pulls data from 3 tables (see Tables and Sample Data attached). The users will be able to create their own custom "packages". This "package" will contain "components". These "components" have different attributes ("type" and "area"). Basically we want the user to have two panels/windows. One window is list of "components" currently in the "package" and the other is a list of the "components" availabe. The user will be able to drag the "components" from the component list into the "package details". The user will also need the functionality change the order of "components" in the package details.
The screen will need to be pulling the data from a MS SQL 2000 database.
To aid in the project I have provided the following:
- Moc-up screen (in spreadsheet)
- Table name and field names
- Sample Data
- Video describing what I am looking for.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS SQL 2000