1) I have a long page of links (page 1) that links to a frameset page (page 2)
2) The frameset page has 2 frames, top and bottom. The top is my url, the bottom is an external website.
4) The problem is that if the visitor has clicked links in the bottom frame, then that back button must be clicked multiple times.
5) If I replace the back button with a hardcode link to page 1, then page 1 will not not appear in the same position (scrolled to same part of list) as they left it.
Any solution you can think of.. I can enter the code on the frameset page, or in the html of the top frame (where the back button appears).
Please make sure your solution works in recent Internet Explorer and Navigator.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Must be compatible with recent Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator