We are requiring the services of a PHP coder to design and implement an accommodation availability/booking script that can be pluggedinto a osCommerce framework.
All coding must be to osCommerce standards and use osCommerce protocols.
The script must be able to handle the following:
- multiple properties
- mulitple property configurations
- 5 different season rates
- 7 day, midweek, 5 day, 3 day and nightly bookings
The script must be able to achieve the following:
- Fully configurable system
- Ability to block out properties on given dates
- Ability to display booking calendar on a per property basis
- Ability to display property calendar on multiple properties
- Ability to adjust rates and seasons
- Search engine to search for availabilty on or between given dates
- Ability to display availabilty calendar
- Ability to check availability and report result to client
- Ability to pass thru date information to a booking form
As we are building this site on an osCommerce platform we require all coding to use the osCommerce standards of programming, and the script must be made to fit into the standard look of osCommerce. (especially in the admin side)
The availability calendar in admin would ideally be based on the style of display used by php-residence as can be seen at: [url removed, login to view]
Each property will be set up as an osCommerce "product" so each availability calendar will need to be tied into them.
Client side would ideally be esigned to have the features and abilities of the calendar designed by cgi-interactive found at [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Linux, Windows running PHP4 or higher and MySQL